Three historic church buildings, each relocated from nearby communities, then carefully restored. Two display original Art Works by Dean Francis and Fran Francis, one serves as a working studio.
Formerly the United Church in Mantario, Sask. Built 1950. Moved here in January 2000. Restored and opened as a seasonal gallery in June 2001.
Formerly the United Church & town hall in Pinkham Sask. Built 1942. Moved here in March 2005. Restored and opened as a working studio in May 2006.
Formerly the St. Anthony’s Catholic Church in Mendham Sask. Built 1916. Moved here March 2005. Restored and opened as a seasonal gallery in 2009.